We are present for others in their time of need.
- Demonstrate kindness and generosity of spirit
- Provide support in times of need.
- Display a passion to serve others.
We welcome people with warmth and offer comfort.
- All people are greeted and made comfortable.
- Seek to provide assistance where needed.
- Provide a consistent level of customer service, internally and externally.
We respect the sacredness of the gift of life. We act with integrity and justice and value each person’s dignity.
- Recognise that each person is individual and unique.
- Strive to be open and honest in all things, at all times.
- Deliver good and bad news in ways that ensure people retain their sense of dignity and self respect.
We strive to create a dynamic environment which encourages creativity and diversity.
- Embrace change as an opportunity for renewal and improvement.
- Seek opportunities to try new ideas and acknowledge people for their contribution.
- Focus on present and future actions.
We build and strengthen the ministry and all resources entrusted to us.
- Hold in trust and build on the tradition and spirit of Mercy.
- Develop Mercy people to be accountable for the highest standard of performance.
- Seek opportunities to lead and make decisions within agreed financial frameworks.
We work together to progress the Mercy mission.
- Work together to serve others and provide the best possible care.
- Communicate openly and honestly; work as team members for the collective good.
- Respect the needs and feelings of others and actively seek their perspective.