The Mercy Health Alumni gives employees and volunteers – past and present – the opportunity to enjoy a meaningful relationship with Mercy Health.
Mercy Health Alumni
The Mercy Health Alumni gives employees and volunteers – past and present – the opportunity to enjoy a meaningful relationship with Mercy Health. Alumni members can stay in touch with friends, find out what former colleagues are up to and remain connected with each other.
Every alumni member will:
• Receive an invitation to a special annual social function
• Receive a Mercy Health Alumni pin
• Be kept informed with quarterly copies of Mercy Health's publication Bridges and Mercy Health Foundation's biannual newsletter Our People, Our Places.
We look forward to establishing and maintaining a life long relationship with you.
Join the Mercy Health Alumni
To become a life long member of the Mercy Health Alumni, click here and download your Life Membership form.
If you have any questions regarding Mercy Health Alumni:
• Please write to us at Level 2, 12 Shelley Street, Richmond Vic 3121
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Call us on (03) 8416 7766