Mercy Health provides a range of home and community care and disability services to inspire and empower you. Our support plans are tailored to your individual requirements and it's important to us that you are at the centre of decisions about the support you would like, when you receive it and from whom.
Services can be selected individually, or as part of a tailored package of care and support. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can choose the duration of your services from as little as one hour. Read more about
Mercy Health Home & Community Care services.
Mercy Health care advisors listen to you to coordinate the services that meet your needs, so that you can achieve the life you want. We help you optimise your independence and ability and ensure you have choice and control of your life.
Our model of care reflects how we work with you to achieve your goals:
- We respect each individual and are conscious that every individual has their own life story
- We respect that we are entering another person's home. We support each person's right to make decisions regarding their care and their environment
- We partner with individuals and their families to nurture physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellbeing
- We encourage independence and support people to live their lives, their way
- By respecting each person we provide consumers with the necessary support to continue their own life journey.
We partner with individuals, families and communities
We are positive, open to change, focused on enablement and wellness
We respect each individual's dignity and privacy
We ensure fairness, transparency and responsible stewardship is at the heart of all our services.
What happens next?
- We're here to help. Contact Mercy Health Home & Community Care to meet with a care advisor. Call or email us today.
- Think about the activities that are important to you
- Read about the services we provide