HIP provides community based programs designed to help clients improve their health. Please see our brochure for details.
We support clients who are:
- living with a disability
- recovering from injury or illness
- managing long-term health conditions
- experiencing multiple health problems
- socially isolated.
The program aims to:
- increase independence
- improve level of activity
- improve understanding of health conditions
- improve health choices
- improve quality of life.
The HIP program offers Community and home based Rehabilitation, Specialist clinics (Falls and Balance and Continence), Complex Care (formerly known as HARP) and Residential InReach.
How to refer
- Complete the two page Health Independence Program REFERRAL FORM and fax to (03) 87543281.
- You will receive an acknowledgement when we have received your referral.
- We will contact you if we believe there is a more appropriate service for your client.
- You are welcome to contact one of the HIP Access Clinicians on (03) 87543800 during business hours to discuss your referral.