• What if I do not have a Medicare card or hold eligible Private Health Insurance?

    If you do not have a Medicare card or hold Private Health Insurance you will be required to pay your account prior to your consultation/admission.

    I'm from overseas, what documentation do I need to provide? 

    - Holders of Overseas Health Insurance or Overseas Health Student Health Cover must be holders of a current visa
    - Proof of eligible insurance must be obtained prior to admission alternately your account must be paid prior to admission.
    - Outpatient accounts must be paid prior to consultation

    If you are a resident of a country that has a health care agreement with Australia you are entitled to limited subsidised health services for medically needed treatment. This means any ill-health or injury which occurs while you are visiting Australia and requires treatment before you go home.

    It does not include planned or elective treatment and you must be able to present your current passport

    Please call Medicare should you wish to confirm your eligibility on 13 20 11.


          Education and Training >

          We provide high-quality professional development and training opportunities for health care, home and community care and residential aged care workers. Read More.

          Research >

          Our clinical research projects aim to improve health outcomes for the communities we serve. Read More.

          Contact Us >

          Contact us or provide feedback about our health services, home and community care and residential aged care. Read More.

          News and Events >

          Find out about our latest news, events and much more. Read More.