Located in the peaceful northern suburb of Edgewater and close to picturesque Lake Joondalup, Edgewater Mercy Hostel is home to both an aged care facility and independent living units. Set amid landscaped gardens the home has single rooms with private ensuite.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Edgewater Hostel
Your life at Edgewater Hostel will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Health home at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured daily at dusk. Visitors are asked to ring the doorbell to gain entry
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Edgewater Mercy Hostel
19 Pioneer Drive, Edgewater 6027
Phone: 08 9422 1304