Mercy Place Boronia residential aged care home is nestled in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. Set amid beautiful, well-established gardens, this warm, welcoming home takes full advantage of its natural setting. With plenty of room to sit and relax, you'll have opportunities to take in the rich diversity of plants and animals that are native to the region.
Mercy Place Boronia provides several room configurations to suit your needs. Our redeveloped building, completed in 2009, offers single rooms with ensuite bathroom.
For residents living with dementia our home has a memory support household and secure garden area designed to encourage greater mobility.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Bright and well-maintained rooms
- Memory support household for residents living with dementia, and secure garden area designed to encourage greater mobility.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A diverse range of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen that caters to your specific dietary requirements
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community and the shopping village with Boronia train station located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Our chapel gives residents, their family and friends quiet time for reflection and meditation
- Enjoy the company of the home's pets
- Feel your best at the hair salon, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Mercy Place Boronia
Your life at Mercy Place will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love.
Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Place Boronia home at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured daily at dusk. Visitors are asked to ring the doorbell to gain entry.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Health Boronia
7-9 Maryville Way, Boronia VIC 3155
Phone: (03) 9762 6506