Mercy Place Rice Village offers a range of living options from
independent living units for retirees to high care residential aged care accommodation.
The home provides residents with modern facilities located within landscaped gardens complete with a gazebo and BBQ area. A large multipurpose area is the hub of the village with a large flat screen TV, library, craft room, hairdressing service, lounges and a bar for community living.
Mercy Place Rice Village caters for people with a range of care needs including dementia and memory loss. A Registered Nurse is on site 24 hours so all your clinical care needs can be met. We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home has single rooms with a private ensuite.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy and a dietician.
Talk to our home's resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single room with a sliding door to external gardens and an ensuite bathroom
- Many rooms are equipped with a sink and space to accommodate a small fridge.
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends to enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation (available for services, gatherings and Mass for all denominations)
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Mercy Place Rice Village
Our lifestyle coordinator runs a program of activities that includes outings, concerts, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups, cooking, and more.
Mercy Place Rice Village has two chapels for quiet time, reflection and meditation as well as formal religious services. Residents, visitors and employees are welcome to take time out in these reflective places.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured daily of an evening and visitors are asked to ring the doorbell to gain entry.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually and aim to make each day the best day possible for our residents.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Place Rice Village
7 Moylan Loop, Marshall Vic 3216
Phone: (03) 5247 2200