Mercy Place Lathlain is an inner-city residential aged care community located just eight kilometres from Perth city centre, in the established suburb of Carlisle. Situated near large parklands, the home caters for residents with a range of care needs. The home features a conservatory, three dining rooms, living rooms and well-appointed entertainment areas for communal and lifestyle activities.
A Registered Nurse Division 1 is on site 24 hours so your clinical care needs can be met. We provide continuing care for your changing needs, so you can remain in your new home.
The home has single and shared rooms with private and shared ensuite bathrooms.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, speech pathology and dentistry.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- A mix of single room and shared rooms with private ensuite and shared bathroom facilities
- Air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Regular church services conducted by visiting ministers
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Mercy Place Lathlain
The home's lifestyle team engage residents with daily activities. Outings, concerts, indoor sports, gardening, craft groups, cooking and more are specifically designed to continue lifelong passions and hobbies.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured daily at dusk. Visitors are asked to ring the doorbell to gain entry.
Talk to our home's Residential Liaison Officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved one.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Place Lathlain
63 Archer Street, Carlisle WA 6101
Phone: 08 9422 1304