Mercy Place Mandurah is a waterside residential aged care home located in the picturesque canal precinct of Halls Head, Mandurah. Mercy Place Mandurah caters for residents with a range of care needs including dementia and memory loss.
Mercy Place Mandurah is located adjacent to beautiful parklands. The internal courtyards and numerous gardens create many spaces for residents to enjoy the natural environment
The home has single or shared rooms with private or shared ensuite bathrooms.
Mercy Place Mandurah features lounges, dining rooms, a home theatre regularly showing films, and many small, quiet areas for reflection and privacy. Multi-purpose lifestyle and activity areas cater for communal activities.
Our home's features include
- - Single or shared rooms with private or shared ensuite bathrooms
- Air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security- - Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Mercy Place Mandurah
Our lifestyle coordinator runs a program of activities that includes outings, concerts, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups, cooking, and more.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured of an evening and visitors are required to ring the doorbell.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Place Mandurah
1 Hungerford Avenue, Halls Head, Mandurah WA 6210
Phone: 08 9422 1304