Mercy Place Parkville is a stunning new retirement community offering high, low and dementia-specific residential care.
It incorporates the architecturally designed
independent living Mercy Place Apartments for retirees and an aged care residence catering for people needing higher levels of care and support.
The home has single rooms with a private or shared ensuite.
A Registered Nurse Division 1 is on site 24 hours so your clinical care needs can be met. We provide continuing care for your changing needs, so you can remain in your new home.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
We provide a full range of care so you can remain in your new home as your care needs change.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and dentistry.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single room with a flat screen TV and private or shared ensuite bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- A choice of nutritious meals cooked right here in our kitchen
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Chapel for residents, their family and friends enjoy quiet time for reflection and meditation (available for services, gatherings and Mass for all denominations)
- Enjoy the company of the home’s pets
- A laundry service is available onsite
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located in the home
Living life your way at Mercy Place Parkville
Mercy Place Parkville brings the community to the home. It has made a huge impact on the neighbourhood, bringing not only a beautiful building but a kiosk hairdresser and massage therapist.
The chapel is the heart of Mercy Place Parkville and is an opportunity for family and residents to seek spiritual solace and time for reflection.
Entertain your family and friends in the Club Lounge on the 4th floor.
Our lifestyle coordinator runs a program of activities that includes outings, concerts, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups, cooking, and more.
Family and friends are welcome to visit at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured of an evening and visitors are required to ring the doorbell.
We care for people physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually to make each day the best day possible for you.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Place residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Place Parkville
1 Willam Street, Parkville Vic 3052
Phone: (03) 9385 9222