Minutes from the heart of Cairns, Mercy Place Westcourt is a warm, welcoming residence.
Our modern, spacious aged care home offers bright, comfortable single rooms for privacy and convenience. Your personal treasures and furniture may also be accommodated.
The home has single rooms with ensuite bathroom.
Enjoy a varied menu of fresh and nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen and catering to specific dietary requirements.
The home is serviced by a network of allied health services including physiotherapy, audiology and podiatry.
It's your home so you're able to come and go as you please. We're here to assist you live your life easily and safely.
Talk to our resident liaison officer to discuss how we can best care for you or your loved ones.
Our home's features include
- Single room with a flat screen TV and ensuite bathroom.
- Air conditioner with individual thermostat control in your room
- Communal living areas to entertain visitors
- Nutritious meals cooked fresh daily to meet your dietary requirements
- The latest equipment and technology to ensure safety, such as call bells and security
- Easy access to your local community with public transport located nearby
- Library stocked with your favourite reads
- Our chapel gives residents, their family and friends quiet time for reflection and meditation (available for services, gatherings and Mass for all denominations)
- A laundry service is available
- Feel your best at the hair salon and beauty therapist, conveniently located on site
- Onsite cafe
Living life your way at Mercy Place Westcourt
Your life at Mercy Place Westcourt will include outings, concerts for you at home, indoor bowls, gardening, craft groups and cooking classes. The lifestyle team helps you maintain the interests and hobbies you love.
Mercy Place Westcourt is close to local supermarkets, banks, post offices and cafes for services, shopping and socialising. Just a few minutes' drive away is the vibrant Cairns Esplanade restaurant and shopping precinct.
Your family and friends are welcome to visit you at your Mercy Health home at any time. As with any home, our doors are secured daily at dusk. Visitors are asked to buzz the intercom to gain entry.
Spend time with your family and friends in the lounge areas throughout the home, in the courtyard garden or shaded BBQ area.
Sharing your life story
We value your life story, knowing this is what makes you the person you are today. Mercy Health residents are encouraged to capture their life stories. We connect our residents with the community and their families to record their lives – with as much or as little information they wish to share – and create a presentation for Mercy employees, their families and friends.
A great reminiscence tool, the project provides the care team with the knowledge about the residents, which enables them to create meaningful conversations, build relationships and treat the person as an individual.
We're here to help. Contact us now to book a tour
Mercy Place Westcourt
257 Gatton Street, Westcourt QLD 4870
Phone 07 4031 6977