The annual Mercy Health Foundation Ball, which took place last Friday 31 May 2019, was an evening to remember.
Over 400 guests joined us at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne to support Mercy Health Foundation and raise significant awareness and funds for Mercy Perinatal.
Mercy Perinatal strives to keep little hearts beating for the first 300 days after conception. Developmentally these first nine months are arguably the most important months of our whole lives.
Your overwhelming support has helped us raise over $150,000 to support Mercy Perinatal’s commitment in clinical care, education and research to improve the health of mothers and babies now and into the future.
A special thank you to:
- our sponsors for their generous support
- Professors Sue Walker AO and Stephen Tong, co-directors of Mercy Perinatal who shared with our guests their passion to advance perinatal medicine and the researchers who are making these breakthroughs
- Master of Ceremonies, Mr Michael Pope for his rousing energy
- our feature entertainer, magician Matt Hollywood, who captivated our guests through illusion and comedy
- our volunteers for creating an unforgettable occasion for our guests.
The contribution of all attendees is greatly appreciated. Together, we can help keep little hearts beating.
If you would like to donate to Mercy Health Foundation, find the form here.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
David Furniss, Corporate Partnerships Manager
Mobile: 0430 436 293
For event enquiries please contact:
Coleen Seidel, Senior Events Coordinator
Phone: 03 8416 7753
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors, click on the logo’s to visit our sponsors websites.