By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The copyright in material in this website is owned by, or licensed to, Mercy Aged and Community Care Ltd.
- Subject to any reproduction permitted by law, reproduction of material in this this website in whole or in part is prohibited except with the written permission of the copyright owner or licensor, as applicable.
- Applications for permission to reproduce material on this website should be directed to email@example.com
- When you visit this website, the following information about you may be collected: information that you provide by completing forms, and information essential for the operation and security of the website such as your internet domain name or internet protocol address.
- Cookies are used to measure and analyse use of this website. However, Mercy Aged and Community Care Ltd does not match cookies with any personal information collected on this website.
- Personal information collected about you on this website is used for the purpose for which it was collected (for example, responding to your feedback or inquiry). That information may also used or disclosed for related purposes such as improvement activities or website administration and maintenance, and any other purpose required or permitted by law.
- Links to other websites from this website are for information only, and users follow those links at their own risk. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of any website to which this website links, and any implied guarantee is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Links to this website are permitted, provided that the linking website does not, without express approval, claim any approval or endorsement by Mercy Aged and Community Care Ltd and the other entities that constitute Mercy Health or bring them into disrepute.
- While endeavours have been made to provide users of this website with accurate and helpful information, this website is not a substitute for health or medical advice from a qualified health professional.
- You should always seek the advice of a qualified health professional with any question you have regarding your health or medical condition.
- No guarantee is given concerning the accuracy, quality, suitability or reliability of the material on this website and any implied guarantee is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Mercy Aged and Community Care Ltd and the other entities that constitute Mercy Health exclude and do not accept liability for any liability, claim, loss, cost, damage, liability or expense, arising directly or indirectly out of the use or content of this website.
Last reviewed March 8, 2019.